Join me for the first Agent Working Group call!
Although I expect that the primary ways Sovrin working groups will communicate will continue to be the forum and slack channels, I thought it would be helpful to also have a scheduled time for conference calls to help us get things kicked off and understand what we mean when we talk about agents as the non-ledger software that enables communication for a Sovrin Identity.
For our first meeting, I have the following agenda items we could potentially discuss:
* Welcome and housekeeping - Does this call time work? Getting involved - git repositories and resources.
* [if needed] Review of the introduction to agents with discussion/questions
* Default communication and authentication in an agent - Sovrin TLS and possibly DID TLS
* Interfaces or plug-ins - how to discover what an agent can do
* Pairwise keys and endpoints - validating against the ledger, tracking trust and granting access
* Use case document - discuss use cases document and WG scope information to provide to the TGB.
Whether you can attend the meeting or not, please join me on Sovrin's Agent WG channel to propose topics and join the discussion.
Time: Jan 12, 2017 9:00 AM (GMT-7:00) Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Every 2 weeks on Thu, 15 occurrences
Jan 12, 2017 9:00 AM
Jan 26, 2017 9:00 AM
Feb 9, 2017 9:00 AM
Feb 23, 2017 9:00 AM
Mar 9, 2017 9:00 AM
Mar 23, 2017 9:00 AM
Apr 6, 2017 9:00 AM
Apr 20, 2017 9:00 AM
May 4, 2017 9:00 AM
May 18, 2017 9:00 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/232861185
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,232861185# or +14086380968,232861185#
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 232 861 185
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=a0jD_rTMnh0ZYGQDOKPCNrK_0dP7WPfp