One way of accomplishing it is that
- Acme provides an invitation file with a proof request asking for days of leave along with leave balance.
- Alice accepts invitation.
- Acme responds with available claim
- Alice request a claim
Leave-Balance from Acme.
- Alice sets an attribute using
set <attr-name> <attr-value> command. This is the step where user is setting extra data to send. This attribute name should be same which is asked by verifier (Acme) in proof request which was inside invitation file.
- Alice generates a proof with already available leave balance claim and self attested attribute with
set command and send proof to Acme. Generation of claim and sending to Acme can be done via
send proof Leave-Application to Acme.
You may choose to ignore step #3 and #4 and
Alice can simply set self attested attribute and generate a proof and send it. In that case you need to generate proof request in invitation file without leave balance attribute.
Note: We have changed
send claim command to
send proof. When we receive something, attesting to our information, from someone we call it a
Claim, when we generate a verifiable value out of
Claim, we call it a proof which we can send.
For details in code, you can follow
_sendProof methods in cli.py.
To add claims, check
faber.py. To add proof request in invitation file check
acme-job-application.sovrin along with how it is mapped on agent side in
Please let me know if you need more details regarding code.