Join using Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/9270333963
Following the launch of the Sovrin Foundation last week, I'd like to invite you to join a group of like-minded people from around the world who are actively working on Sovrin or examining it in more detail, or just curious. Reinforcing the open-source foundations of Sovrin, this is an open group.
This initial session will cover:
1) How this user group relates to the Sovrin Foundation Board of Trustees and the Technical Governance Board. This group is independent of the Foundation's direct governance but can feed suggestions/recommendations into it.
2) A review of the London launch on the 29th Sept - impact & feedback.
3) Latest document set - do we need any more white papers etc (suggestions on legal & liability issues, use cases and security/penetration testing already received - thanks for those!).
4) Latest code release status.
5) Upcoming tech deployments & near term roadmap.
6) What's missing?
7) Shaping & growing the user group, regularity of meetings, future events eg hackathon etc.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/9270333963
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,9270333963# or +16465588656,9270333963#
+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
+44 (0) 20 3695 0088 (United Kingdom Toll)
Meeting ID: 927 033 3963
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=m2laLXvUkdNyRv3G0yChb0vq8zQqQ9kS