Entropy, wallets and one Sovrin seed to rule them all?

With a base understanding that interaction with blockchain requires the use of cryptographic key pairs generated via wallets, entropy is a big topic in cryptocurrency forums in the discussion concerning the creation of the seed upon which those keys are derived. I would imagine that entropy is also very important in the creation of the Sovrin identity verkey and signkey, but perhaps it is less concerning because the identity was also derived, in part, through the participation of a Trust Anchor. Can someone clarify that for me? I’ve read this hyperledger documentation and I feel comfortable with the encryption definitions, but there is no mention of entropy.

To add some context to my thoughts, from the info in the link above I understand that and Identity wallet is a much bigger concept than a cryptocurrency wallet. Yet, it would appear that the former engulfs the latter. Thus, it would appear that if bitcoin, for example, were built using the Hyperledger-Indy framework (assuming the Sovrin Network as the ledger) that the key pair associated with the DID connection between a person and with bitcoin could also be used as the key pair for the generation of a public bitcoin address. Therefore, (and please save me from myself if I’ve taken this too far) if that logic is correct, then there is no longer a fundamental need for blockchain projects to create unique wallets for seed generation, because the use of Hyperledger-Indy could allow any sovrin edge agent to interact on the respective blockchain simply by providing a new keypair. Do I have that correct?

Actually, using the Sovrin DID method, a DID is generated entirely in a Sovrin wallet using an ed25519 key pair. A Sovrin Trust Anchor (a role that is being redefined under the Sovrin Governance Framework V2) does not play any role in key generation or DID generation. They just help the DID and DID document contents be written to the Sovrin public ledger.

Exactly right.

I think you are right on. That’s always been the goal of DKMS (Decentralized Key Management System). To make digital wallets generalized and interoperable so they truly becomes tools of individual empowerment and sovereignty on the Internet. Have you read DKMS Design and Architecture?

@Drummond Thank you for the clarity. I will read the DKMS Design and Architecture again. I’ve found that in my education of Sovrin I’ve had to return again to multiple articles, videos, etc and consume them again after exploring pieces. Just today I watched Daniel’s video regarding agent communication for the second time, but this go round grasping significantly more of the context. Sovrin is quite the composite to maintain with all of it’s components, but I must admit that the more I learn of it, the more possibilities begin to be unfolded to my view.

Jared, thanks much. As someone helping produce those layers of content, I’m highly appreciative when someone reading them appreciates the potential.