Error when I follow all the instructions of getting-started

I followed all the instruction of getting-started on my Mac OS. I took vagrant and virtualbox as my testing environment. When I try to run the command on the agent01:
python3.5 /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/indy_client/test/agent/acme.py --port 6666 --network private_network

I will get the following error, and I have tried several days.
########
/zeromq.zap.2’
2018-06-13 05:35:41,625 | INFO | zstack.py ( 331) | stop | stack AcmeCorp stopped
2018-06-13 05:35:41,629 | INFO | looper.py ( 282) | shutdown | Looper shut down in 0.041 seconds.
2018-06-13 05:35:41,630 | ERROR | runnable_agent.py ( 53) | run_agent |

------------------------------------------------------------------ERROR------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent startup failed: [cause : Client hasn’t finished catch-up with Pool Ledger yet or doesn’t have sufficient number of connections]
------------------------------------------------------------------ERROR------------------------------------------------------------------
################

I’m not sure, but I believe that the vagrant/virtualbox route is unsupported for macs. I would personally recommend docker for now, because I know for sure that other people have had success on their macs with that.

If you need more help, you might be able to get more people’s attention by posting in the #indy-sdk channel of hyperledger’s chatroom. You’ll need to get a free Linux foundation login for that.

If not though, I’m happy to help you here as much as I can

The Docker build worked for me on Mac!