Errors from Setting Up a Test Indy Network in VMs

vagrant@agent01:~$ python /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/indy_client/test/agent/faber.py --port 5555 --network <network_name>
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline’

It is really frustrating, just follow the steps from the instructions, I have came across so many confusing errors.

python /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/indy_client/test/agent/faber.py --port 5555 --network <network_name> can not work,

error: -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline’

Anyone has any ideas?

Thank you very much

You need to insert the name of the network that you want to connect to in place of <network_name>. For a test network, what you likely need is ‘sandbox’.

I do not know if I should place my issues here. If I set my network to “sandbox”, it will end with the following error:

########
/zeromq.zap.2’
2018-06-13 05:24:45,981 | INFO | zstack.py ( 331) | stop | stack AcmeCorp stopped
2018-06-13 05:24:45,982 | INFO | looper.py ( 282) | shutdown | Looper shut down in 0.024 seconds.
2018-06-13 05:24:45,983 | ERROR | runnable_agent.py ( 53) | run_agent |

-------------------------------------------------------------ERROR-------------------------------------------------------------
Agent startup failed: [cause : consensus is not yet achieved, check if indy is running and client is able to connect to it]
-------------------------------------------------------------ERROR-------------------------------------------------------------
#############