How to add a new node to existed node pool

Hi all , I have a question about add a new node to a existed node pool, described as below:
I have created a node pool follow the document: https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-node/blob/stable/docs/start-nodes.md
Now the pool has four nodes: Node1, Node2, Node3, Node4

1. Use “send NODE” command with indy cli to add “Node5”

2. After add Node5, I found there is errro log on Node1, Node2, Node3, Node4, like below:
    2018-07-25 05:47:00,050|ERROR|node.py|Node1 commit failed for batch request, error PublicKeyNotFoundOnDisk(“Node1 could not get Node5’s public key from disk.
    Make sure the keys are initialized for this remote or provided explicitly.”,)

3. The I use “init_indy_node Node5 0.0.0.0 9709 0.0.0.0 9710” to generate keys.

4. After generate keys for Node5, I found the keys are generated on /var/lib/indy/localpool/keys/Node5 folder, but in /var/lib/indy/localpool/keys/Node1, there is
    still no key file about Node5, so in Node1 there are still error like: raise PublicKeyNotFoundOnDisk(self.name, name)
    stp_core.network.exceptions.PublicKeyNotFoundOnDisk: Node1 could not get Node5’s public key from disk. Make sure the keys are initialized for this remote or provide
    d explicitly.

Anyone know what’s going wrong? or any materials or documents about adding a new node to existed node pool? Many thanks for your help.

Please email me at evelyn.evergreene@sovrin.org

The document that will help best is the Sovrin Steward Preparation Guide. It takes a new steward through the steps to add a node to the live pool, and the steps can be adapted to your needs.

Thanks for your reply, I will read the guide and have a try.