iOS Indy SDK image not found

Hello everyone,

I’m working on a project based on Hyperledger Indy. Actually I’m trying to import the indy framework into a new project on Xcode 11.0, following this guide: github/hyperledger/indy-sdk/blob/master/wrappers/ios/README.md

After creating the project and giving the “pod init” command, I complete the Podfile as follows:

source ‘https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-sdk.git
platform :ios, ‘10.0’

target ‘MyApp’ do
use_frameworks!

pod ‘libindy’
pod ‘libindy-objc’

target ‘MyAppTests’ do
inherit! :search_paths
# Pods for testing
end

end

If I start the “pod install” command I get the error:
[!] Error installing libindy-objc

[!] /usr/bin/curl -f -L -o /var/folders/b3/43l806nn6yl3zkq__zww_mbw0000gn/T/d20191007-1206-mqeur1/file.zip https://repo.sovrin.org/ios/libindy/stable/indy-objc/1.10.0/libindy-objc.zip --create-dirs --netrc-optional --retry 2

Actually from the repository I see that the last version available in stable is 1.8.2! Defining the version with pod ‘libindy-objc’, ~> '1.8.2 ’ I can install libindy without errors.

After I open the project with xCode, if I try to execute the code I get the following error:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/Emanuele/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/3697BCDE-4AB5-4FCF-8470-2C30DBE0F662/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/1DF2590D-5B18-41AF-8C01-C1171690865C/MyApp.app/Frameworks/Indy.framework/Indy

Reason: image not found

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks!

There are 2 artifacts for iOS: libindy library and ObjC wrapper.

ObjC wrapper of libindy in fact is smth like Tier 2 support now: CI pipeline check tests for every PR before merge, but there is no CD to publish the artifact automatically and there is no acceptance testing while release process as well. 1.8.2 is the latest stable version which was published manually. Probably 1.8.2 is not compatible with Xcode 11.0

@esplinr do we have plans to publish the latest version of iOS wrapper? I hope it should be compatible with the latest Xcode