Sovrin User Group #4 - topics & agenda

The 4th user group meeting will take place at 16:00 GMT on 12th December 2016.

Please post topics you’d like to be addressed. Two we have already had requested are:

1. Provisioning and authenticating agents
  2. Agent-to-agent communication protocol

Joining instructions - just dive in, no meeting invitation required.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/9270333963

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,9270333963# or +16465588656,9270333963#

Or Telephone:
Dial:
+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
+44 (0) 20 3695 0088 (United Kingdom Toll)
Meeting ID: 927 033 3963
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=m2laLXvUkdNyRv3G0yChb0vq8zQqQ9kS

Thanks,

Andy

The agenda for this session is looking like this:

• Intro from Andy Tobin
  • Markus Sabadello on his passenger name demo:
  • Eric Welton of KYC-Chain on the evolution of KYC (know your customer) and how Sovrin can help.
  • Jason Law on the latest Sovrin developments & release schedule, and the Technical Governance Board.
  • Daniel Hardman on the agent-to-agent comms and the agent design working group.

Great agenda, Andy. It will be packed, so we’ll have to be disciplined about everyone keeping to their time slots.

Hi Drummond, is there any recording of the meetings online?

For the Sovrin User Group meetings, @AndyTobin is the host and does the recordings. I don’t know if he was able to record this last meeting. Andy?

Thanks! I really hope there are recordings. I’ve only been able to join 2 Meetings and I’m really interested in hearing about the Identity Containers. And also the next Month are Exams so unfortunately i wont be able to join the Meetings till end of February…

Unfortunatately I completely forgot to record the last meeting which was a major error as it was really excellent.

I will be scheduling the next main Sovrin user group meeting shortly, but in the meantime the Agent User Group is on a fortnightly schedule and it’s well worth you joining that session as Agents are the hot topic at the moment.

Andy